Recommended dimensions for cabin luggage
Flying for the first time can be an overwhelming and anxiety-inducing experience, but you can turn your first flight into a memorable one if you prepare properly. Depending on the length of your trip, you may need a carry-on or a checked bag.
Given below are the recommended dimensions for cabin luggage on the most important European airlines.
- EASYJET: The maximum luggage size is 56 x 45 x 25 cm, and there are no weight restrictions as long as you can place the bag into the overhead compartment without assistance from the crew. If you’re traveling with an infant, you’re allowed to take one additional bag.
- RYANAIR: The recommended size for cabin luggage is 55 x 40 x 20 cm, with a maximum weight of 10 kg. One additional small bag can be taken in the airplane as long as it doesn’t exceed 35 x 20 x 20 cm.
- BRUSSELS AIRLINES: The cabin baggage should measure 55 x 40 x 23 cm or less, and should weigh up to 12 kg. One additional bag is allowed – laptop bag, camera bag, handbag or briefcase.
- KLM: The maximum allowed size for carry-ons is 55 x 25 x 35 cm, and the maximum weight is 12 kg for Economy class, respectively 18 kg for Business class. One extra bag is allowed – handbag, laptop bag, briefcase or camera bag.
- Handbags and totes
- Briefcases and serviettes
- Rolling totes
- Mobile offices
- Duffle bags
- Upright trolleys
Have questions regarding these recommendations, or the cabin trolleys in our store? Comment below or message us via our Facebook page!
Latest posts by Andreea Macoveiciuc (see all)
- Recommended dimensions for cabin luggage - February 5, 2016
- Top 10 cabin-sized Samsonite trolleys - February 1, 2016
- 14 romantic European cities to visit this February - January 15, 2016